vv Home of The Champions
Champions!!!
Friday, June 23, 2006

Fixtures out for Season 06/07
Man Utd will start their season at Home to Fullham.

We will not meet Chelsea until Nov25.

I remember that around the same time last year, Man Utd played Chelsea at Old Trafford, winning them 1-0 through a Darren Fletcher's header.

I was having 'fun' at Australia then. Deprived of all forms of communications from the outside world other a FM radio, I tuned in to the match results on SEA FM's 101.3FM the 1st thing i woke up in the morning.

Even more pathetic was that the nearest place with mobile phone and GPRS receptions was 3km away from the place I stayed at. That was the time when i truely appreciated technology.

This will not happen again this year. I will be watching them play 'live' on our lovely Starhub Channels ESPNSTAR.



For full fixtures, visit

http://www.manutd.com/NEWS/fullstory.sps?iNewsid=339880&itype=466
angelzone | 12:41 am | me, myself and i