vv Home of The Champions
Champions!!!
Wednesday, January 03, 2007

It is Jose as expected
Even I can predict what Jose will say when his team mighty Chelsea team can't even subdue an Aston Villa team.

We have been subjected to "The Special One's" mind games for 2 seasons running. I am sure Sir Alex and his players will be all too sure of his style by now! The title will be ours to take.


Jose's bullshit again:

"In my opinion, Manchester United did not take advantage of our bad moments. They could have done better.

They didn't take their opportunity yesterday when they drew at Newcastle, which was good for us because I knew the maximum we could go behind them was seven points.

I'm happy just to be six points behind. In the past, we have been 11 or 12 points clear and killed things off by Christmas.

Manchester United have dropped five points at West Ham and Newcastle recently and the gap could have been bigger."
angelzone | 9:40 am | me, myself and i