vv Home of The Champions
Champions!!!
Friday, July 13, 2007

I feel SPECIAL
Yet another post about the most successful manager in football history!

My wish is finally fulfilled. I finally got to see him in person but I didn't have a chance to take a photo with him. THE SPECIAL ONE was quicky whizzed away by a golf cart to the team bus.

I also got to see most of Chelsea's 1st team. From John to Frank to Florent to Steve to Tal, etc etc. But, I wasn't as excited as the kids when those BLUE players emerged from the shower. Not that I didn't feel lucky seeing them in person, but I just feel something was wrong. I was imagining about how perfect my trip would be if Wazza and co were here.

The consolation is that I got quite close to THE SPECIAL ONE and I feel SPECIAL.

I wish him luck for his pre-season mind games.
angelzone | 1:08 pm | me, myself and i