vv Home of The Champions
Champions!!!
Friday, January 11, 2008

Vivo City
Vivo is real BIG!

I spent one whole day there and I didn't have time to even shop at the 2nd floor!

My intention was to go Zara at Orchard but it was raining very heavily. Since, my cousin and I took a bus, we would be drenched by the time we walked from the bus stop to Liat Towers. Hence, we decided to take the bus all the way to Vivo.

I looked for RED again! I do not know why the obsession with red. Luckily the size didn't fit.

I saw a pink Polo T from Zara costing 20 bucks but didn't buy in the end because I think it was not worth the 20 bucks. There was no Zara logo saying it is from Zara as well.

Zara formal attire looks cool. But my heart pains just to spend 90 bucks for one formal attire. Moreover, I had something like that already.

So, nothing spent in the end, except on a H-Two-O drink and money on transport.

Only precious time is wasted.

I saw Asian Kitchen as well, which brought back memories. Also, during that time, many shops were still under renovation and Vivo was not as crowded.
angelzone | 1:08 am | me, myself and i