vv Home of The Champions
Champions!!!
Friday, February 15, 2008

Depressing Friday
As usual, I took exceptionally long to finish 1 simple assignment for Phyical. I thought I have already forgotten the whole episode but it is more difficult than I thought it would be. I ought to concentrate but somehow......

Tasks to be done by this week:
1) Resume and cover letter
2) Lab report
3) Preparation for 1 test to next Mon (not started)
4) 2 assignments due next tues (not started)
5) Preparation for another test next Fri (my worst subject so far)

How to complete the tasks? 100% concentration on my work would be the trick perhaps. Good luck to me.


ps: I've missed countless Man Utd matches already! This week's big one against Arsenal would be missed also as I got so much things to do! I would change my blogskin soon as I really don't deserve to be a Man Utd fan anymore.
angelzone | 2:54 pm | me, myself and i