vv Home of The Champions
Champions!!!
Saturday, March 22, 2008

Jogging
It has been a long time since I ran such a long distance. But the only thing is, it is not a continuous run. I stopped at the traffic lights while on my way to SJ's place. My legs went numb nearing Labrador but I continued jogging nonetheless. We rested a while at Labrador and SJ told me about her bowling stories the day before. Never-ending stories with her around.

We reached the intertidal area at 8.15am and it is quite a pity that we couldn't play with the organisms at the seashore even though it is low tide as the gate would only be opened at 9am. The area is still being monitored by the Home Team and 'those in Green' for Mas Selamat.

This Mas Selamat episode is getting farcical. I really sympathise with those people doing guard duty at the jetty and everywhere else around Singapore. They had so much sleepless nights in vain while those stupid high-ranking ass only need to pass down commands and sleep at home.

Phy Chem test on Mon, then SS essay test on Thurs. Many things to do, yet not concentrating hard enough. It is Polymer Chem which I worry most about.


PS: Some "trivia"......

Picture of my bed:



Picture of my messy table while studying the stupid TCS's module:



Week 10 already, study hard Pea Kay.
angelzone | 10:41 am | me, myself and i