vv Home of The Champions
Champions!!!
Saturday, May 10, 2008

Farewell to Loke
We had a Japanese lunch at Suntec with Xiu Qing and I spent $15. This is the 2nd time I ate Sushi and I am getting in love with it. Suntec has changed alot since don't know when. I don't know what I've been doing or which part of the world I was for the last 14 or so weeks - neither concentrating on studies nor going out to play.

Gloria Jeans followed and we chilled out there and enjoyed the $2 coffee. My Choc Macademia Latte was superb. Alan said that he would never say "I love you" or "thank you" to his gf. We had a great laugh after that.

Later, Lily, Alan and I went to Velocity at Novena while XQ went back to pack her bag. Velocity was pretty much an over-hyped up place as I couldn't find much sports stuff. I wanted to buy a new running singlet but all the designs were so old and ugly. The Adidas shop is the worst as they didn't even sell running singlets. I thought Queensway or any other places were better.

After that, we went Changi to give XQ a pleasant surprise. We scared her from behind while she was checking in. Ha! We bid goodbye and went our separate ways.


Europe...1st June...
angelzone | 10:47 pm | me, myself and i