vv Home of The Champions
Champions!!!
Wednesday, May 28, 2008

SMO invigilation
So luan in the morning! Those walk-ins were real headache.

Invigilation 1st in the morning. Quite an experience though.

After which, we needed to collect the SMO OAS forms from the various schools assigned to us. I was fortunate to swap with Alan and managed to go back to my alma mater. I couldn't get to see my previous form teacher coz she had gone back home. The general office admin staff were so friendly to me when I told them I was from CCHS.

I remember learning how to throw the javelin at the backyard near the general office. Passed by the swimming pool as well and I remember walking over there in twos with my classmates during PE lessons. Many others......the lake, the street soccer court, the bball court, the old building, etc.

Time flies.
angelzone | 10:12 pm | me, myself and i