vv Home of The Champions
Champions!!!
Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sunshine boy
Went for DB session yesterday morning and followed by beach Volleyball at Sentosa in the afternoon.

I was quite sick of volleyball after a while as we kept miss-hitting the ball and the ball kept flying all directions other than the directions we intended to hit to. Seeing others play volleyball so well made me jealous. I also tend to use my legs and head to hit the ball over to the other side and this led to jeering from team-mates, especially Alan, as they thought that I was showboating.

But it is my instinct to hit the ball with my head when the ball is high up as I got no time to think and stretch out my hand to belay the ball. Volleyball is difficult in that we either snatch with each other to hit the ball ball, or hesitate to hit and end up losing the point.

More practice sessions needed if I really want to play well.

angelzone | 8:47 am | me, myself and i