vv Home of The Champions
Champions!!!
Thursday, February 28, 2008

Fieldtrips
Labrador Park - Not really fun as we couldn't poke fun at the intertidal organisms due to the mid-high tide. I would like to go there once more.

Underwater World - It has been years since I have been there. The most fun thing was the two touch pools I guess. In the first touch pool, there were pufferfish and many others which I forgot their names. What is unforgettable is that it was the 1st time I touched a live, swimming fish, zipping through my hands! Slimy, soft, and a funny feel!

The second was the stingray pool. I could still feel the stingray sucking my hand last night while lying in bed before my sleep!

We saw the one and only dugong, sharks, crabs, coral reefs, etc etc etc.

The Dolphin show was okay as well, just that this small little pool can't be compared to the big pool at San Diego Sea World, featuring Shamu, the Killer Whale.


Back to studying......
angelzone | 7:24 pm | me, myself and i