vv Home of The Champions
Champions!!!
Sunday, March 30, 2008

Youthout 08
Youthout 08 was a success. I was the "bouncer" for the day, tagging the wrists of those people who entered the premises and ensuring those who re-entered had tags with them. Some ah tiongs wanted to enter the area without paying but they couldn't escape my vigilant eyes. Some walked in confidently, hoping that I wouldn't notice.

After initially having difficulty in tagging, I became an expert doing it: tear, wrap, and off the person goes.

The bands were impressive but I don't like noisy bands. They were just shouting some 'ang moh' lyrics which I couldn't understand, with noises from their drums and electric guitar drowning their voices. The dances were not really energetic as well. The only performance that impressed me was the percussion band, Baracuda Batucada, from Ngee Ann Poly. It was a really energetic and good performance which left the audience grooving to the beat.


PS: Week 11
angelzone | 2:09 pm | me, myself and i