vv Home of The Champions
Champions!!!
Monday, September 29, 2008

F1 Singapore Grand Prix
The first ever Singapore night race has come and gone. So what's so interesting about the F1 race? Is it the cute Lewis Hamilton or the grid girls? I couldn't understand and appreciate at first - Cars are just going around in circles and so what if they manage to overtake each other? So I only watched a little bit of it and tuned to other channels.

But after reading the post-race reports, I could appreciate it a little and regretted not staying on channel 5 to watch the whole race. The drama would unfold as the race goes on. There was also a schoolboy error in that Felipe Massa's car was still attached with the fuel hose when he moved out from the pit lane. He started the race as 1st and ended up 13th. It is a little bit like football in that the beginning wouldn't be exciting.

So, Fernando Alonso 1st, followed by Nico Rosberg, followed by Lewis Hamilton. God knows who they are.

The Singapore government made history, by staging the 1st ever F1 night race in Singapore and made more Singaporeans, including myself, a little bit more aware that there is a sport called motor racing other than football.

More F1 race on Starsports for me I suppose.
angelzone | 9:09 am | me, myself and i