vv Home of The Champions
Champions!!!
Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Shocked
Was v v v shocked by the news that Singapore's opposition leader, Mr Jeyaratnam, has passed away from heart attack this morning. He was 82 years old.

I spotted him with his grandson at a bookstore at Tanglin Shopping Centre some time back. He was seen talking to the bookstore owner, supposedly about a book that he wrote. He seemed a friendly and likable person. I tried to stay close to him to eavesdrop about the conversation but couldn't really make out what they were discussing about.

Sad...

Now, what would happen to Reform Party which he recently set up? I admire all the opposition leaders in Singapore even though they are fighting a losing battle against the PAP.

One thing to note: I AM PRO-PAP. (JUST IN CASE SOMETHING BAD HAPPEN TO ME)
angelzone | 1:21 pm | me, myself and i