vv Home of The Champions
Champions!!!
Friday, October 03, 2008

Money~!
It's so hard carving out a living now. The bus fare has increased - $0.71 for a feeder bus service. The electricity bill will increase next month. Ministers' pay too, but not my parents' and mine.

I know it's easy to blame the ministers for this, when they couldn't even do anything about inflation, which is happening around the world. This brings us to the question - why are we paying them so much since they couldn't do anything about the rising cost of living?

Okay, the argument goes like this: We need to attract talented people to run the country. If we do not pay these ministers and have Chee Soon Juan and Co. running the government instead, we would be worse off than now. Yada yada yada and all those shit, WHICH IS SADLY TRUE!

How long more would I lead such a life? How long?
angelzone | 12:49 am | me, myself and i